YOUR MASTER LINK
- *** SAVE YOUR LINK TO YOUR CONTACTS ***
- This is a top-level Master Folder.
- Your current Gallery is inside, and any additional or future galleries we create will be added to it.
YOUR IMAGE FILES:
- All of the pictures in your gallery are yours to keep.
- I have spent time editing the entire gallery, short of actual individual retouching.
- These are all HIGH RESOLUTION... less than 2MB for easy uploading to casting sites … but sized with enough pixels for printing as large as 18-20 inches @ 330 pixels per inch and in most cases look great on the web.
- This means there should be enough pixel data for you to CROP IT ON YOUR OWN on your phone and it will still look good. IF NOT - let me know
HOW to DOWNLOAD to a LAPTOP / COMPUTER:
- In the UPPER RIGHT CORNER, use the SELECT then DOWNLOAD button.
- The images you choose will download to a ZIP FILE in the DOWNLOADS FOLDER on your COMPUTER.
- If there the DOWNLOAD button is MISSING... let me know because it means I just forgot to turn it on =)
HOW to SAVE PICS DIRECTLY onto your PHONE/TABLET:
METHOD # 1: PHOTO MOMENTS APP
- INSTALL THE APP called "PHOTO MOMENTS" (turquoise polaroid w/ heart in middle) onto your PHONE/TABLET
- Then GO TO your GALLERY LINK (via this email or by pasting the link into your browser) and OPEN your gallery in the App
- The app will enable you to Favorite photos and Save to Phone. If you have an Android, you will also be able to shop the store from the app.
METHOD # 2: ZIP & DOWNLOAD to "FILES" ICON on your APPPLE DEVICE
- Anyone with a non-Apple device to try this and tell me if it works & how it works!
HANDY FEATURE … CREATING a SET of FAVORITES
- In the UPPER RIGHT CORNER, use the SELECTthen ADD TO FAVORITESbuttons and follow the prompts.
- BE SURE TO CREATE A CLIENT ACCOUNT! =)
- Since your gallery is fully edited and ready to go - this is a handy feature for you to use if you want to whittle your gallery down to a smaller size of your go-to faves.
- Then, if you ever want me to convert your set of favorites into a separate gallery - just let me know!
- Here's a HOW TO VIDEO ... featuring my kid, lol =)