Working Together to make
Pictures that Work
Actors, Models, Commercial/Print Talent
- A set of FilmTV/Theater headshots that make you stand out and show your acting range when submitting to auditions
- Your pictures are the gateway between you and getting jobs and auditions.
- I know it and won't stop until I know we have created a strong portfolio that will work for you.
- We make it so amazing it'll be hard to choose your favorites with at least 1-3 winning images you love from each Look
- A comfortable, yet high energy, surprisingly fun photoshoot experience
- You walk away saying, "She made me totally feel comfortable to be myself, but I also felt like a very awesome version of myself" =)
FIRST: What is " A Look" ?
COMMERCIAL LOOK: Focusing on the Outside, In.
"Dress for the parts that pay, not how you like to dress." xo xo xo
- Captured from "foot-to-face" (full body), your clothes tell the story.
- Full body, 3/4 length, waist up & face in a different setting per look
- Painstaking time is taken perfect wardrobe, makeup, hair from head to toe... everything the camera can see.
- This is so that when your agent submits you to commercial clients, they will want to select you.
- Commercial wardrobe is detailed & hard work, but the effort always pays off
FILM-TV / THEATRICAL LOOK: Focusing on the Inside, Out.
"Face before Fashion." xo xo xo
- Captured from "heart-to-head" (chest up), your eyes tell the story.
- Careful time is taken to elicit your range of expressions and ensure your eyes are making a connection and that your expression conveys personality.
- Background and lighting will match your look
- Headshot wardrobe is simple, straightforward and will match your goals and the markets you plan to audition in
NEXT: Choosing your Looks
- When choosing your number of looks, consider how many Commercial/Print looks (head-to-toe, thigh up, waist up, face only) you will need, whether you already have an agent or if you want to use these pictures to try for representation for commercial work.
- Typically Commercial actors need at least 2-3 Commercial looks depending on your casting demographic (age). 1 very casual, 1 dressier casual, 1 professional business look. If you look old enough to work in a medical setting, an essential 4th look in this region would be medical.
- If you are serious about submitting to Film/TV auditions, or need headshots as a Theater actor, this is a different set up, a different style of capture, and a different posing experience for you. It is a headshot only, will involve a different wardrobe approach, and is a separate look.
- So for example ... if you were to choose 4 Looks, it could be any kind of combination such as:
- 4 Commercial Looks ... or ...
- 3 Commercial Looks plus 1 Film-Tv/Theatrical Headshot Look
- 2 Commercial Looks plus 2 Film-Tv/Theatrical Headshot Looks
- and so forth
THEN: What do I get?
KEEP ALL YOUR PICTURES
- Your shoot is narrowed down to a "Best of the Session" and Final Edited into a permanent personal Gallery Link that you can download & keep all of your photos
- Your pictures are delivered as Edited, Quality Perfected, High Resolution 4x6 ratio Jpegs for crisp viewing online and printing
- Because of the painstaking time and attention we make at perfecting your hair, makeup and outfits, before and during the shoot, your images will be Ready-to-Go.
- An Retouching Session can be purchased after the fact
EVERYONE MUST HAVE PICTURE PERFECT MAKEUP
- To get the most value from your shoot, all clients, men and women, must have base makeup to ensure a skin perfect capture and that no retouching is needed. This ensures every expression, every shot variation in your Gallery is ready for you when you need it.
- I partner with some of the best Makeup Artists in the city and their services can be booked separately to occur in the studio, right before our shoot. Hair & Makeup Investment typically ranges from $150-$200 depending on the extent of services
- Alternately, come Hair & Photo Makeup Ready or you will get 20 minutes of photo-ready makeup in studio by Shannon for a flat $15.
- Due to the painstaking amount of time & attention that is spent managing your makeup, wardrobe before & during your shoot ~ specific image retouching is NOT included in the core price.
- For Non-Commercial, Theatrical/Film Headshots … Quick Heal & Flyaway retouching can be purchased afterwards for $20 per image
I CAN'T WAIT TO WORK WITH YOU!
Who's been in the Studio?
FOLLOW ME on INSTAGRAM