Working Together to make
Pictures that Work
Actors, Models, Commercial/Print Talent
- A Lifestyle Commercial Portfolio that will make you commercially marketable and increase your chances of commercial bookings
- A set of FilmTV/Theater headshots that make you stand out and show your acting range when submitting to auditions
- Your pictures are the gateway between you and getting jobs and auditions.
- I know it and won't stop until I know we have created a strong portfolio that will work for you.
- We make it so amazing it'll be hard to choose your favorites with at least 1-3 winning images you love from each Look
- A comfortable, yet high energy, surprisingly fun photoshoot experience
- You walk away saying, "She made me totally feel comfortable to be myself, but I also felt like a very awesome version of myself" =)
COMMERCIAL LOOK: Focusing on the Outside, In.
"Dress for the parts that pay, not how you like to dress." xo xo xo
- Captured from "foot-to-face" (full body), your clothes tell the story.
- Full body, 3/4 length, waist up & face in a different setting per look
- Painstaking time is taken perfect wardrobe, makeup, hair from head to toe... everything the camera can see.
- This is so that when your agent submits you to commercial clients, they will want to select you.
- Commercial wardrobe is detailed & hard work, but the effort always pays off
FILM-TV / THEATRICAL LOOK: Focusing on the Inside, Out.
"Face before Fashion." xo xo xo
- Captured from "heart-to-head" (chest up), your eyes tell the story.
- Careful time is taken to elicit your range of expressions and ensure your eyes are making a connection and that your expression conveys personality.
- Background and lighting will match your look
- Headshot wardrobe is simple, straightforward and will match your goals and the markets you plan to audition in
CAPTURE TIME: After the first 40-60 minutes of Hair, Makeup, Wardrobe Prep ...
- 30 detailed minutes per look
24/7 ON-DEMAND WARDROBE ADVICE ... literally =)
- All I care about is making you successful.
- Work with me, and you will get 1-on-1 wardrobe coaching with 24/7 near immediate response to texting of outfit selfies from stores, & options-coaching all prior to your shoot
KEEP ALL YOUR PICTURES
- Your shoot is narrowed down to a "Best of the Session" and Final Edited into a permanent personal Gallery Link that you can download & keep all of your photos
- Your pictures are delivered as Edited, Quality Perfected, High Resolution 4x6 ratio Jpegs for crisp viewing online and printing
- Because of the painstaking time and attention we make at perfecting your hair, makeup and outfits, before and during the shoot, your images will be Ready-to-Go.
- An Retouching Session can be purchased after the fact
MAKEUP for EVERYONE
- To get the most value from your shoot, all clients, men and women, must have base makeup to ensure a skin perfect capture and that no retouching is needed. This ensures every expression, every shot variation in your Gallery is ready for you when you need it.
- I partner with some of the best Makeup Artists in the city and their services can be booked separately to occur in the studio, right before our shoot. Hair & Makeup Investment typically ranges from $150-$200 depending on the extent of services
- Alternately, come Hair & Makeup Ready or you will get 20 minutes of photo-ready makeup in studio by Shannon.
HOW do I PAY?
- I will email a Look Menu for you to select your Number of Looks
- This will trigger a click-and-pay digital Invoice
- 50% the total must be paid to officially Book & Block your Date
- The remaining 50% will be due when the Shoot is complete.
- Hair & Makeup services will be paid separately according to the professional artist you book with
WHAT will it COST?
- I want to invest in marketable looks that get will get me noticed, booked, & make money
- I'm ready ! Let's see the PRICES !
SCHEDULING & LOCATION
- Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm - depending on the date
- Saturday - Sunday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm - depending on the date
- North Light Studios, 2530 E. Superior Ave, Art Craft Building, Suite 201, Cleveland
- Downtown Cleveland, right off of I-90 / E. Superior Ave
GET IN TOUCH!
See Who's been In the Studio: