Working Together to make
Pictures that Work
Actors, Models, Commercial/Print Talent
- A set of FilmTV/Theater headshots that make you stand out and show your acting range when submitting to auditions
- Your pictures are the gateway between you and getting jobs and auditions.
- I know it and won't stop until I know we have created a strong portfolio that will work for you.
- We make it so amazing it'll be hard to choose your favorites with at least 1-3 winning images you love from each Look
- A comfortable, yet high energy, surprisingly fun photoshoot experience
- You walk away saying, "She made me totally feel comfortable to be myself, but I also felt like a very awesome version of myself" =)
FIRST: What is " A Look" ?
COMMERCIAL LOOK: Focusing on the Outside, In.
"Dress for the parts that pay, not how you like to dress." xo xo xo
- Captured from "foot-to-face" (full body), your clothes tell the story.
- Commercial portfolios are for the purpose of booking commercial work to sell things like for print ads, TV commercials, social media ads and selections are made by the Art Directors of the brand/product being sold.
- It is wardrobed to make you look set-ready for the commercial role that art directors are seeking - most often every day people - homeowners, customers, patients, parents etc - so they can instantly see you selling their products.
- A Commercial Look is shot as one outfit within 1-2 complimentary scenes & captured in varied poses and range of smiling & non smiling expressions needed by the agencies in order to submit you to commercial clients
- For this Midwest Market, it is captured like a catalog - lifestyle portraiture, 3/4 length, waist up & face
- Painstaking time is taken perfect wardrobe, makeup, hair from head to toe... everything the camera can see.
- This is so that when your agent submits you to commercial clients, they will want to select you.
- Commercial wardrobe is detailed & hard work, but the effort always pays off
FILM-TV / THEATRICAL LOOK: Focusing on the Inside, Out.
"Face before Fashion." xo xo xo
- Captured from "heart-to-head" (chest up), your eyes tell the story.
- Careful time is taken to elicit your range of expressions and ensure your eyes are making a connection and that your expression conveys personality.
- Background and lighting will match your look
- Headshot wardrobe is simple, straightforward and will match your goals and the markets you plan to audition in
NEXT: Choosing your Looks
- When choosing your number of looks, consider how many Commercial/Print looks (head-to-toe, thigh up, waist up, face only) you will need, whether you already have an agent or if you want to use these pictures to try for representation for commercial work.
- Typically Commercial actors need at least 2-3 Commercial looks depending on your casting demographic (age). 1 very casual, 1 dressier casual, 1 professional business look. If you look old enough to work in a medical setting, an essential 4th look in this region would be medical.
- If you are serious about submitting to Film/TV auditions, or need headshots as a Theater actor, this is a different set up, a different style of capture, and a different posing experience for you. It is a headshot only, will involve a different wardrobe approach, and is a separate look.
- So for example ... if you were to choose 4 Looks, it could be any kind of combination such as:
- 4 Commercial Looks ... or ...
- 3 Commercial Looks plus 1 Film-Tv/Theatrical Headshot Look
- 2 Commercial Looks plus 2 Film-Tv/Theatrical Headshot Looks
- and so forth
THEN: What do I get?
KEEP ALL YOUR PICTURES
- Your shoot is narrowed down to a "Best of the Session" and Final Edited into a permanent personal Gallery Link that you can download & keep all of your photos
- Your pictures are delivered as Edited, Quality Perfected, High Resolution 4x6 ratio Jpegs for crisp viewing online and printing
- Because of the painstaking time and attention we make at perfecting your hair, makeup and outfits, before and during the shoot, your images will be Ready-to-Go.
- An Retouching Session can be purchased after the fact
EVERYONE MUST HAVE PICTURE PERFECT MAKEUP
- To get the most value from your shoot, all clients, men and women, must have photo-perfect base makeup to ensure a skin perfect capture and that no retouching is needed. This ensures every expression, every shot variation in your Gallery is ready for you when you need it.
- I partner with some of the best Makeup Artists in the city and their services can be booked separately to occur in the studio, right before our shoot. Hair & Makeup Investment typically ranges from $150-$160 depending on the extent of services.
- DIY options are available - must inquire and will cost $15 for additional help with beauty beyond a base layer.
- Due to the painstaking amount of time & attention that is spent managing your makeup, wardrobe before & during your shoot ~ specific image retouching is NOT included in the core price.
- For CLOSE-UP FACE SHOT ONLY ... … Quick Heal & Flyaway retouching can be purchased afterwards for $20 per image
I CAN'T WAIT TO WORK WITH YOU!
Who's been in the Studio?
FOLLOW ME on INSTAGRAM