Creating Pictures that Sell
Making the Most of your Look
Partnering with your photographer to create a portfolio that gets you Noticed,
get you Auditions, and get you Paid is the best kind of work we can do together,
and I am wholeheartedly invested in your success. I work hard at giving you everything
I have, so that I can pull from you, the best of exactly who you are. xo
Choosing your Looks
- When choosing your number of looks, consider how many Commercial/Print looks (head-to-toe, thigh up, waist up, face only) you will need, whether you already have an agent or if you want to use these pictures to try for representation for commercial work.
- Typically Commercial actors need at least 2-3 Commercial looks depending on your casting demographic (age). 1 very casual, 1 dressier casual, 1 professional business look. If you look old enough to work in a medical setting, an essential 4th look in this region would be medical.
- If you are serious about submitting to Film/TV auditions, or need headshots as a Theater actor, this is a different set up, a different style of capture, and a different posing experience for you. It is a headshot only, will involve a different wardrobe approach, and is a separate look.
- So for example ... if you were to choose 4 Looks, it could be any kind of combination such as:
- 4 Commercial Looks ... or ...
- 3 Commercial Looks plus 1 Film-Tv/Theatrical Headshot Look
- 2 Commercial Looks plus 2 Film-Tv/Theatrical Headshot Looks
- and so forth
24/7 multi-day personalized 1-on-1 text-to-text wardrobe consultation
Painstaking attention to detail at perfecting your look before each shot;
Expert posing direction to maximize your best angles;
Real time review & recapture of your pictures until you're happy;
Full Quality Edit of your entire Gallery & Permanent Personal Gallery Link
Additional Cost for Makeup so you can Keep all of your photos
- Due to the painstaking amount of time & attention that is spent managing your makeup, wardrobe before & during your shoot ~ specific image retouching is NOT included in the core price.
- For Non-Commercial, Theatrical/Film Headshots … Quick Heal & Flyaway retouching can be purchased afterwards for $20 per image
Makeup & Pricing
All clients must have a base layer of full color correction, foundation & powder. It is strongly advised that clients book a professional makeup artist however, for clients who only need the basics, I can do it for you. If you know you can do it yourself, you can let me know.
- Professional Makeup Artist: $150 - $175 depending on the Artist
I CAN'T WAIT TO WORK WITH YOU!
See Who's been In the Studio: